SAP GRC Process Control
SAP GRC Process Control provides ability to focus resources on high impact processes, regulations, and risks. It gives the possibility of continuous monitoring of control simultaneously improving compliance and efficiency of business process quality at the right cost.
The built-in repository helps you to manage all policies, procedures and legal regulations applicable to business requirements. It allows you to link internal controls and policies with ongoing business activities and risks.
The built-in workflow module allows you to send automated notifications to all stakeholders involved in process of assessment, remediation and control approving.
SAP GRC Process Control (SAP GRC PC):
- Improves management of risks and reduce employess engagement thanks to possibility automatic control testing and the ability to generate reports and management dashboards
- Provides scalable support for multiple internal controls and compliance management programs
- Increases efficiency by identifying, prioritizing, and focusing resources on key elements of business processes and risks
- Enables on-going monitoring of control effectiveness and compliance with guidelines
- Accelerates the performance of periodic audit checks and reduces the costs of conducting audits through its automation
- Detects issues earlier, proactively analyze control failures, and monitor remediation
- Comply with a range of regulations: anti-bribery and corruption (e.g. FCPA), financial compliance (SOX), IT control (e.g. CobIT), industry requirements such as Basel II / III, FDA (GxP), FERC / NERC, and more
SAP GRC Process Control – GDPR compliance:SAP GRC Process Control is also dedicated solution to support compliance with new act related to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) because:
- Provides continuous insight into the status of controls thus helping in meeting requirements of the GDPR
- Performs automated, exception-based monitoring of sensitive data in ERP systems
- Controls documents and policies centrally; maps key regulations and its’ impact on organization
- Conducts periodic risk assessments regarding personal data to determine scope and test strategies
- Monitors the thresholds of key indicators for personal data and effectiveness of corresponding to risk responses